Skip to Content

Reporting Abuse

Information for Non-Mandated Reporters

Call Law Enforcement

If possible, for the location where the abuse may have occurred.

View a directory of Minnesota law enforcement directories.

Call Child Protection

If possible, for the location where the child lives.

View a list of Minnesota's county and tribal child protection agencies.

If You Aren't Sure Who to Call

ChildHelp USA has crisis counselors available to help 24/7 on their National Child Abuse Hotline: 1-800-422-4453

Information for Mandated Reporters

Phone Numbers to Call to Make Mandated Reports

  • Stearns County Human Services, 320-656-6000
  • Benton County Human Services, 320-968-5087
  • Sherburne County Human Services, 763-241-2600

Download Suspected Maltreatment of a Child Reporting Form (PDF)

For More Information

Contact the Child Advocacy Center at 320-229-5105.

Mailing Address:

Central Minnesota Child Advocacy Center
166 19th St. S, Ste. 202
Sartell, MN 56377

Finding a Child Advocacy Center

For information regarding any of Minnesota’s Child Advocacy Center’s, please visit the Minnesota Children’s Alliance website.

CentraCare's My Health eNews

Get the latest news on the health topics that matter most to you — delivered straight to your inbox every month.

Sign up for our newsletter